Home » Get Involved » Care Package Drive
Reaching out to cancer patients is initially done by sending them a care package. These are full of helpful items as well as spiritual material. Your school, small group, business, university, youth group, church, Sunday school class, etc, could participate in a care package drive. By using the list below, these items could be purchased and donated to Phil's Friends in order to help us continue with our care package ministry.
Care Package Items
All items must be new.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Thank you for considering donating items for Phil's Friends. Below you will find a list of items that our office is currently in need of.
- Fleece blankets
- Christian CDs
- Journals – For Men and Women
- Thick, fuzzy women's socks
- Packaged Tea
- Word Search, Puzzle, and Game Books
- Non-flavored lip balm
- Men’s Baseball Hats
- Extra soft toothbrushes, individually packaged
- Trial size unscented lotion
- $5 gift cards from Panera, Dairy Queen, or Starbucks
- Playing cards (standard cards, Uno, etc.)
- Biotene mouthwash- travel-size
- Box Tape
- Labels (Avery 5160 or Avery 5783)
- White and Colored Paper (8 ½ by 11)
- Glue Sticks·