Hospital Visitation Program - Volunteer at Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago only):
Join our Phil's Friends volunteer team as we bring Care Packages to patients at Northwestern Memorial in the heart of Chicago.
If you're interested to learn more, click here!
Become a Patient Advocate
· Request a Care Package for cancer patients.
· Be your church’s, school’s or organization’s "go to" person for care package requests.
· Find out the names and addresses of cancer patients and request packages for each one of them.
Organize a Care Package item drive:
· Gather and donate items to be used in our care packages. If you have the ability knit or crochet blankets and hats for care packages
· We will provide a list of items that are needed.
· This can be done with schools, church, or organization.
Be a Hope Center Volunteers (Chicago only)
· Come in and assist us in packing care packages, writing weekly cards, etc. Bring a group with you!
· Sign up to bring a group to volunteer once a month.
· Groups can be up to 50 people and volunteer for 2 hours.
Become a Group Leader (Chicago Only)
· Help us lead a group once or twice a month at our Hope Center in Roselle, located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago
Join the Card Writing team:
· Write and mail out the weekly cards to 1-5 patients
· A small group, or a group of friends can form their own “Card team” and use the time they already meet to write cards to patients together.
Help us recruit Groups for the Hope Center
· Help us recruit more groups to come to the Center.
· Groups can be up to 50 people and volunteer for 2 hours
Be an Events Volunteer:
· Assist us with planning, organizing or volunteer to help at events such as our Celebration of Hope Dinner and our Golf outing.
Join Our Prayer team:
· Commit to pray for everyone on our prayer list.
· You will receive an updated list periodically and then pray for these patients regularly